Super Vegan Omega 3 - 90 veggie softgels
Availability: In stock
Ahiflower Oil, No Fishy Burps
Flax is among the most popular food choices for vegetarians seeking to get a vegan source of omega 3 fatty acids. The problem is that the omega 3 in flax (alpha linoleic acid) is not very bio-active and does not readily convert into EPA—the bioactive form of omega 3 fats found in fish oil. Ahiflower contains a potent dose of stearidonic acid, which converts into EPA up to 400% more efficiently than flax! This provides vegetarians a superior source of omega 3's.
- Up To 400% More Efficient Omega-3 EPA Conversion Than Flax Oil
- Balanced Omega 3+6+9 Source From a Single Plant
- Contains GLA Naturally, Not Found in Fish, Flax or Algal Oils
- Clean Aroma and Taste, No Fishy Burps!
- Vegan, Non-GMO, Traceable, Sustainable & Pure
- Kosher & Halal Approved